Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Artists!!!

I am so excited about the collaborative involvement that's already happening at the shop! Longtime Local resident JUDY MCLEAN is our current featured artist, and we have our featured artists lined up for January and February (fine artists ERIN MEANEY) as well as March and April (art therapist and fine artist PAMELA PENDLEBURY).  We have also been in touch with some musicians and I am totally looking forward to having live music!!!  (JACKIE BELLOWS and her Jazz band--can't wait!)

I'll post sneak peaks as soon as I get the images.  Also, our party for our artists, consigners, and Apotheca Chics will be Friday, August 22!  (the day before Ashley Pullen and Branden Naults wedding, I promise, we won't stay up too late!) We'll be sending out invites ASAP.  

So many of you have expressed an interest in meeting the other apotheca artists, and I can't wait!

Enjoy the sunshine, it's kickin' outside.  I'm so glad my lawn is finally mowed--my aplogies to my neighbors. : )  


1 comment:

mkarjala said...

Hi Alyssa, great blog! I wanted to give you my email so that I could receive the invite to the artist get together. Looking forward to it!

Thanks, Meghan Karjala

mkarjala@gmail.com