Monday, July 14, 2008

Countdown!

We have made some great progress the last few days and are really looking forward to officially opening our doors to our patient customers again! They have faithfully stopped by with offers of help, peeks at our progress, and words of encouragement... SOON!!

Our Grand Opening will be the second weekend in September.

Jeremiah helped today. One of his jobs was screwing down the legs of the sinks..





Roxann bails us out while Alyssa is down with strep..Thank you, Rox!!


Hey! It's starting to look like a coffee bar! Yipee!





Katie works her magic on the wall above our wrap station - painting our updated logo.


2 comments:

Lindz (Yankee Girl Designs) said...

Hey Alyssa! Look at you w/ your blog, rock on babe. I added you to my weekly reads :) The new store looks soooooo cool! I can't wait to see it. Love the colors, the wallpaper, the wall decals *sigh* very awesome. Congrats babe, I'm so psyched for you! New goodies are on the way for ya too, keep an eye out next week.

www.iobette.blogspot.com said...

I love your wallpaper too. This would look like my dream studio. You did a fantastic job. I love how you mixed vintage with modern and trend, a very nice balance.