Saturday, July 12, 2008

sick chic

OK, so I am supposed to be at the shop busting my rear with everyone, (and eating some of today's pastry delivery) but instead I spent the day in the E.R. getting treatment for Strep.  Meanwhile my killa' fam and Foxy Roxy held down the fort.  Thank you so much!!!
It appears that one's body will undergo only so much abuse before it retaliates.  Bummer. 
Here are the pieces that Rox did for today's event.  Great job!  The mod yellow and black scheme is going be placed on white and black polka-dot linens.  I don't know what we would have done without you today, thank you...   
 Here are pictures of the curtains that Mom hung in the bridal consultation room and the art gallery area.  I don't care what anybody says, I LOVE my wallpaper : )  and the mirror from White Birch Antiques looks awesome above Grandma Elsie's old table.

This is the gallery space--it needs to be cleaned out a bit, but we'll get there!  I am really excited that Goffstown Art Group will be moderating the gallery space.  We will be featuring a new artist every few months--artist reception and all.   We also hope to be working with John of Perras Auto at some point this year to offer the Apotheca Gallery to showcase superior work done by women in the local prison.  Some of these women are so talented and I can't wait to offer them an outlet!

And can I just say thank you God for Prednisone, Penicillin, and Hydrocodan.  I feel better already.

No comments: