Thursday, July 10, 2008

Update

Just a quick update....we are waiting the completion of the espresso bar and may have to reconfigure the cooler a bit.  NO big deal, right??  However, our first shipment of pastries is due to arrive on Saturday.  The cool thing is, we can't legally be open yet, so they are free (thus the gracefully-bumbling-sort-of, part)  But alas, we shall overcome!  Just a few snap shots of how far we have come and a thank you again to the people that bless my life--especially my girls, Christi, Chelsea, Patti, Foxy Roxy, Megan, Sarah, Susan, Janet and our fabulous pastoral driver (not one of the girls, but still fabo) Mr. Matt K. (Joy I am still hoping to nab you now that you're a free girl--SOMETHING will work), and Kristen, I can't wait to experience your barista-ness, AND, my friends that overlap on all planes, AND my kickin' family--where would I be without you--huddled in the corner with the Lucky Puppy for sure.

 Thank you for patiently standing by.  Monday here we come!  I hope.  (feel free to say a prayer).

Blessed By Him and You,
Alyssa




No comments: