Friday, August 1, 2008

Market Day!

I wanted to post this on Wednesday but haven't yet. Check out our INCREDIBLE market day finds for this week. (Photos courtesy of our kickin' barista Kristin who just happens to be a photographer....I am surrounded by creative genius. Life is good.)



I love the dutch hydrangea and the crazy fuzzy stuff from
New Zealand. Also, Local Astilbe, so sweet...


...set against HeiDesigns ottoman, it just makes ya smile.



gotta love the beard...



Also, Ice Bat found a home this week. We wish you all the best Big Ugly.
May you be loved just as you are.



The Garlic Chives From Chanticleer Gardens in Dunbarton are just amazing free little spirits
(not quite as amazing as the organic farming, self proclaimed "retired hippies" that grew them! Ken and Susan Koerber are fantastic, genuine peeps) And the Cottage Yarrow from Jen (the Flower Lady) from Field of Dreams farm in Weare are Beautiful (I keep trying to talk her into letting me live in her cabin by the river. Maybe some day. : ))

If you get a chance to visit either of these hidden paradises,
your being will benefit from the recharge for weeks.


Finally, I could not close the days post with out giving a shout out to Patti (one of our fabo designers who also owns LinnettStudios.Com). Patti, I am such a visual marketing control freak I honestly didn't think I could get to the point of totally trusting someone else with our ads--and I must say, you did a FANTASTic job. I love it. Thank you!

(p.s. Happy Birthday Dad!)

2 comments:

Chris said...

Dear Alyssa et al,

I'm so proud of you all for accomplishing exactly what you set out to do. Your success will continue, not simply because of the impeccable quality of your arrangements, but more importantly, due to the quality of the people that work there, both in ownership and on the staff.

Peace.

Apotheca Flower Shoppe said...

Thanks Dude! Take care of yourself out there in Michiville.

Best,
Alyssa