Monday, August 11, 2008

We Made it to the Cover!!!

Last night I was at Barnes & Noble perusing the bridal section (funny, before I got married I never looked at the things---shhh, don't tell) just to stay up to date on the latest fall florals and there, low and behold was the New Hampshire Bride Fall Edition with Apotheca's bouquet on the cover.  Yippee! 

 

We used a mix of Gypsy Curiosa Roses, French Ranunculus, Maple Leaves, French and Dutch Tulips, and wrapped it in this really pretty fabric rather than ribbon.  I had a funky Kiwi vine over the top--she took a few pictures with the vine just to humor me, and then removed it.  I miss my gnarly twig, but I am so happy to see it on the cover!  Thank you Susan Laughlin for taking such a great picture!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!!! *big smile on my face*