Friday, August 15, 2008

Chelsea's in Flight


Chelsea,  I am going to miss you more than you know you my Lovely Mix of Type A Creativity--your systems, lists, and ribbons--whatever will we do without them!!!

I have watched you grow SO much and I am incredibly proud.  You've been a part of Apotheca for almost 2 years and have left a huge imprint on the shop, our customers, and me.  THANK YOU for being you.  Go shine your light girl, and remember, don't get married until your 25 or I WILL hunt you down.  



Get ready world...I guess it's time for me to share. 



Noah and Brynne were both sad to hear you were going.  (BTW, I found Noah's card, I'll mail it to you!  Maybe it will be your first letter!)


AND today was Erin Carr's first day.  You are everything Susan said you'd be, and I am excited about having you here!  Thanks Erin.  (Plus with your genes how could I go wrong, right! ; ))




Last and Least, We are now selling Prince Charming for ONLY $15.  
Sorry, no refunds.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love you, Chels....you go out there and bring hugs to the world, ok???

Anonymous said...

Chelsea is a beautiful girl , i wish her good luck . let her know , i had her at the high school lunch , her and Arron

Apotheca Flower Shoppe said...

We sold Prince Charming! Good luck...

Apotheca Flower Shoppe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.