Wednesday, November 19, 2008



We had a lot of fun designing our GoRed! for women centerpieces this year.  It was held at the Radisson in Manchester.  I must say, it was a little harried trying to get back from Boston to get them there on time!  We have 3 weddings this weekend which required additional flower finding time at thenExchange--that coupled with flat tires and popped headlights--well, let's just say it was quite the morning.  If it weren't for our wonderful Janet who met us at the hotel with the pieces, we would have missed the judging entirely.  Never a dull moment.
 (Thank you Janet!)


Happy Orange Gerbs whose vibrant color refused to be contained
--despite the Floral Fence.



OK, yeah...so maybe the green balls were a little crazy, 
but I was tired and feeling a little crazy myself.



YUM.  The soft winter pink with the rich red Peony is such an elegant combo--the gray branches offered some sophisticated movement and interesting contrast.



Yup, another crazy thing.



They say true beauty involves a little subsutus disturbia.
OK, so maybe I say that.  I liked the scary white stuff....I need not defend it
: )

Thanks for the great pictures and for staying up late to work on these with me Christi!

No comments: