Friday, January 30, 2009

Hello and Cya Next Time

Tonight was a blast!!!  Thanks Ed for sharing your art with us--you rock dude.  I'll post pix from this evenings reception later (after I get them from Kristin) but for now I'll put up a little hello to spring and a little see ya next time around...


Our cool new garden fairy book!  (currently out of stock, but ordered more yesterday--hey, there's NOThing wrong with a pop up book)




Brynne Loved these things.  And yes, V-day is around the corner, but I am occasionally tempted just to skip right to easter--however, please do still come in and buy roses.



I love rocks, moss, and mushrooms.  Throw in a Blue Tone Anemone and PUFF it's magic.



Fresh...like a salad.




We'll look forward to the next batch of residual fuzzballs Mr. P.---or was it Air?  I hadn't quite  decided yet.  Live and get dirty and love every minute.  


No comments: